Monday, November 07, 2005

All aboard

You knew I would do this.



GET ON BOARD. So far we have Linny, Autumn, Me, Kathy, and Trée. Someone wake up Tomeh. Phred has to come becaue he's the one that suggested we go back to Pooh's house and I agree. Christa and Greywulf, I'm flying you in! Also, Becky it's time for a vacation! Ashley they won't miss you at work. Fishy - I gotta have that cat!!

Let's go kids. Autumn has a list of songs; 99 bottles of beer and She'll be Coming Round the Mountain. I'm throwing in "Black Betty" and "Blinded By The Light" and my favorite 3 part harmony "Old Black Water".



We've got a game of twister for the bus. Apparently clothing is optional.
Who's bringing the blender and the margerita mix?



10 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Agnes, I adore you! You are wonderful!!!!

Ok,
I have a shoulder-bag game of twister, I'll bring that. Clothing is optional, everyone, so pack light.
"Hi Ho Hi Ho, off to Disneyland we go...."

Autumn Storm said...

Watermelon margarita, I have to try!!

Christa said...

LOL.....oh nooooooooooooo....not Disney ;)
I know I'm boring, but when I lived in LA I went to Disneyland 5-6 times for different reasons...and neither was coz I wanted to go...lol
It's hot, expensive and you will stumble over kids everywhere. Are you SURE you wanna do this? LOL

Agnes said...

Christa - this will be greatly different. We will all be happily schnockered on booze. LOL
And apparently nekkid. I think we'll have to go on a "no-kids" day.
In fact, since this is all in my wild imagination anyway - we've got the park to ourselves. Who wants to wear the Cinderella outfit?

Agnes said...

OMG - should we play "Which Dwarf are you??"

Autumn Storm said...

I've always had a thing for Dopey;-) He's just so darn lovable.

Lindsey said...

LOL! I love it! When do we leave?

By the way...someone will have to tell Trée to keep his hands to himself...otherwise it may end up being a VERY interesting trip!lol

Agnes said...

I am absolutely certain that Trée's hands will be everywhere but to himself. ;)
Bashful
Doc
Dopey
Grumpy
Happy
Sleepy
Sleazy

Trée would probably be Doc. Don't you think?
I'll be Bashful until I've had a few of those watermelon margeritas. Then I'll be Happy. LOL

Agnes said...

LMAO! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.
Who's gonna offer up to be Sleazy Dwarf?

Becky L said...

yeah! vacation!