Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving



This is how we were. Family. Together. The grownup table and the kid's table. Turkey, ham, corn, potatoes, cranberry sauce, warm rolls and a hundred desserts.

I send this beautiful memory and warm feeling to each of you and to each of my family members. This Thanksgiving will not be like the past but that changes nothing in our hearts. I give thanks today for so many things.

Be sure to take a few moments and revel in the tradition of it all. Watch 5 minutes of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Then watch the game. Spoil yourself with food. And do not forget...The Grinch Who Stole Christmas comes on TV tonight. You must watch that. The original cartoon version. ;)

Have a wonderful day - each and every one.

6 comments:

Trée said...

Sending all my love your way Aggie. Well, not all of it, just the most important parts. lol Take care my delicious woman and have yourself a very Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Christa said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Agnes :hugs:
Wish I was there to watch the movie tonight too :)

Autumn Storm said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Agnes :-)

Agnes said...

Hello all. So sorry for my tardiness. Sleeping in while the sleeping is good. ;)

Christa, last night's movie was "Batman Begins". It wasn't altogether bad but it was a bit slow for my taste.
I do hope you and Wulf got a bit of "together time" with the whole USA out gorging on food and such. LOL

Tracey, Tree and Autumn, I'm so glad you stopped in. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast and lots of football. I understand that the Cowboys lost. Oh well.

I spent yesterday fighting urges and fractalizing. The results of which shall post soon.
Much love.

Trée said...

Waiting patiently for the next work of art. Do you need consoling after the Cowboy's loss? :-)

Agnes said...

LOL - No, because the Cowboys do not play hockey.

when will you learn? LMAO!