Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Linny's Wish

"Where are you from?" asked Wendy.
"It's called Neverland, turn right at the second star and on till the morning."
"Wow," said Wendy, "how do you get there?"
"Why, of course, I fly!" said Peter Pan.
"Fly? You can fly?" asked Wendy.
Peter Pan said nothing and just flew around the room a couple of times.
"You can come with me if you want to." He said temptingly.
"Where? To Neverland? That would be so great! Teach me to fly!" she begged him.
"Ok." And he blew a little fairy powder on Wendy. "Now think of beautiful things and they will make you fly."
At this time, John and Michael woke up as well.
"Teach us to fly too!" they shouted.


All you need is a happy thought.
Here's mine:


Tell me yours.

8 comments:

Trée said...

Ahh, those were the days. Have a great day Aggie.

Autumn Storm said...

Love this post, Agnes, you're bringing Disney back to me :-)

tsduff said...

What is my happy thought? Oh, thinking about Thanksgiving Day with all the cousins and my Dad, my Brother, and all 3 of my children together for once :-) That is all happy.

Lindsey said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!! I truly love this post. The thought of flying to Neverland leaves me with such a peaceful feeling.

My happy thought: my nephew asleep on my chest.

Agnes said...

Ah Terry, I think you are right on the money there. Great happy thought and I hope it is truly wonderful.

Linny, Ditto your happy thought. I'm glad we could fly away together.

For the rest of you - just wait til tomorrow to see what Neverland brings. ;)

Abigail S. said...

I have to ditto Linny's answer. My happy thought is my niece. It fills my heart with such warm fuzzies when she falls asleep in my arms! There's no feeling like that!

Trée said...

Yea, I'd like to ditto Linny too but she keeps running from me. ;-)

Agnes said...

Abigail, I remember a quote that the meaning of life can be found in the toothless smile of an infant.
I'll hold on to those moments forever in my memory.

Trée you are too much. LMAO Ditto!!